Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing Lieutenant Mustache


Well of course everything has changed. I needed a break. A little time for reflection. I got a miniature schnauzer puppy we named Sebastian and he's been keeping me busy. He is a complete goofball but also very snuggly and lovable and has proven to be my best therapy. Life rolls along. Work, knit, felt, friends, work. I'm getting the yard ready for our first summer here and having a great time finding all the new things I can hopefully coax out of the earth. I started a bunch of pepper and tomato plants and hope to have them ready to venture outside in a couple of weeks. More biopsies on Monday. I get to thinking about things and get too worked up. I sat down with a rum and coke and a jar of Spanish olives and a fork and decided it was time to get back on this horse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's back! Way to go, kiddo.